Monday, February 21, 2011

100 Day



As I reach a milestone of blogging known as my 100th page view (who cares if 50 are from me?), I look back to my younger days and remember the elementary school phenomenon known as the "100th Day of School." This was a magical time when children brought in 100 items to class, did math with 100 candies, and many other wondrous things. It was the day the number line was cool again.

The number 100 has a special meaning for many article writers (according to my Google search, anyways). There are sites devoted to living with only 100 things (see previous blog update), sites for taking 100 pictures, 100 things to do before you die, and so on. So, in the spirit of the number 100, I'm going to list a few things I wish I had 100 of.

1. Vacation days. This would mean that almost 1/3 of my year would be devoted to not working.
2. Barry Zito action figures. 1 down, 99 to go.
3. 100 more page views (gotta win you readers over).
4. Episodes of Law and Order to watch. I can run through 5 of these in a day, easy.
5. Things to get rid of in order to satisfy my end of the "100 Things Challenge" blog

Anyways, this is a kind of silly post, but maybe you can think about things that you wish you had 100 of. In elementary school, 100 M & M's did the trick. Now, you may be thinking money, jewelry, Coach purses, or whatever else you enjoy. Ah, how things change.

No comments:

Post a Comment